Arctic Dolphine ADT50
The ADT50 by Arctic Dolphin is the best looking and most ergonomic box mod we've seen for a while! As a top-of-the-line vaping device, it offers temperature control, sub-ohm vaping, and lots of other cool features.
It is variable wattage between 1W and 50W in 0.1 watt increments, and the temperature control mode works between 200°F and 650°F in 5°F increments (or 93 and 343°C in 1°C increments).
Temperature control allows you to always vape at your preferred temperature consistently and avoids burning your coil, as it will detect that your wick is running dry when you're out of e-liquid.
To be able to use the temperature control mode you will need an atomizer with a coil wired with nickel wire, which are available by KangerTech, Smok, JoyeTech, Aspire, Etc. You can also build in your RBA and RDA of choice.
The ADT50 accepts resistances as low as 0.1ohm and up to 2.50ohms in Wattage mode, and between 0.06ohm and 1ohm in temperature control mode.
The device switches intelligently between the correct mode when it detects your atomizer.
In addition the Arctic Dolphin added some cool features, such as automatic vaping (which can be set for puff length of 3s to 20s), and vaping plan, which allows you to lock the device after hitting your set number of puffs for the day.
It boasts a beautiful chrome finish and ergonomic designs that fits particularly well in hand, and comes with a USB cable for passthrough charging while vaping.
Requires 1 x 18650 IMR Battery of 1A-30A (at least 10A is preferable) that is not included.
- Accepted Resistance: 0.1-2.5Ω in wattage mode / 0.06-1Ω in temperature control mode
- Input Voltage: 3.1V-4.3V / 1A-30A
- Max Output Voltage: 9V
- Adjustable Wattage: 1-50w in 0.1 increments
- Temperature Control: 200°F-650°F / 93°C-343°C
- 510 spring loaded brass connector
- 0.69 inch OLED display screen (at the bottom of the device)
- Beautiful chrome finish
- Vaping Plan and Automatic Vaping features
- USB Charging Port, Vape while charging.
- Uses 1x 18650 IMR Battery NOT INCLUDED
- Protection function : Low voltage, Over voltage, Over time, Short circuit, Over heat, Over current
- Dimensions : 82x45x25m