Take action today- Flavor ban
Take Action TODAY by calling Governor Whitmer’s office and urging her to rescind this order.
Please also call and write your state lawmakers. We are providing talking points for your call and a prewritten, fully editable letter for your email. Fill out the form to the side or below to get connected with your officials and urge them to reject Governor Whitmer’s flavor ban!
FIVE THINGS TO DO TODAY TO SAVE VAPING
(1) Take Action! Engage with officials regarding federal legislation and regulation affecting your access to low-risk alternatives to smoking. Visit August8th.org
(2) Join CASAA! It's easy, it's free, and we will keep you up to date on information and opportunities to take action to protect your access to vapor products. Click to Join CASAA Follow CASAA on Facebook
(3) Register To Vote! Millions of vapers, including YOU, have the power to influence government decisions by electing candidates who support vaping! Click to Register to Vote
(4) Tell your story! Visit CASAA's Testimonials Project and tell us about your experience with low-risk, smoke-free products like ecigarettes and snus. Click to Submit Your Story
(5) Support CASAA's work to promote tobacco harm reduction policies and keep the diverse range of smoke-free alternatives available. Donate to CASAA